[access-uk] Re: Sky + accessibility (was: Re: Re: PRODUCT FROM nEBULA

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:49:35 -0000

Hi Dave,

The kind of defrag you are talking about to get your space back, is even
accessible to blind people, even though it doesn't talk.  Do the =
following,
when Angela doesn't want to do it for you <Smile>.

1.  Press the services button.

2.  Press 4 for setup.

3.  Press 017 on your remote.  01 is for installation options, and 7 is =
for
rebuild planner, you will not lose any recordings.=20

4.  Press the select button on the remote.  Before you press select, it =
is
just asking you if you are sure.  Once you press select, your box will =
go
off.  Wait for a couple of minutes, and your box will reboot, and you =
will
be back on standby.  You won't know that you are on standby, but just =
press
the Sky button occasionally, and eventually, the box will come back on.

If there is anything that is incorrect in this, let me know, but my =
sister
went through it with me pretty thoroughly, when an engineer told her how =
do it.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,=20