[access-uk] Re: Sky + accessibility (was: Re: Re: PRODUCT FROM nEBULA

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:59:24 -0000

Hi Carol,

It's like anything, you'll get a faulty batch, and some that are fine.  =
have never had a Skyplus box replaced.  They do freeze on you =
occasionally,
but a quick reboot solves it.  No problems here with Skyplus, even =
recording
later.  Admittedly, I use SMS to record in advance, but it works like a
champ.  Long live Sky!

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,=20