[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker now available

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 11:25:40 +0100

Hi, it's available from Sky Accessibility team on 08442410333. I'm just waiting for someone to call me back re what it can and can't read as there seems to be a lot of confusion on the accessibility team as to what it does. I'll post back to the list once I know later today but they've promised me a call back in the next ten minutes..

Peter