[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker: much more info

  • From: "spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:44:42 +0100

I sort of worked it out for myself when I was sat eating lunch, that's where you go to find a prog if you want to record it, right? if it doesn't talk in there or the planner its going to be fairly useless to me I'm afraid.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>