[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker initial views

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:16:21 +0100

hi there ion wonder if i should try to plug in a speaker to the back of the
talker. which plug should i use though for the speech is it the rs 232 one it
is like an old computer printer cable. in the back of the talker is the power
plug hole and one like a modem and also this plug that is like the old pc
printer one. thanks.