[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker

  • From: Mark Magennis <Mark.magennis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:33:51 +0100

Aedan,

When you spoke to Sky, did they say you could actually buy the Sky Talker and
they would ship it to you in the Republic of Ireland?. I spoke to them and they
said they wouldn't.

Mark

On 4 Jun 2011, at 13:59, Aedan O'Meara wrote:

> Hi Tony,
> Many thanks for the compliments. Always glad to help.
> Sky assure me that the Talker will work here as well.
> Always willing to experiment.
> It was Eleanor who suggested I join this list. So far very impressed with
> it.
> Take care.
> Aedan.

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).

represent the views of NCBI