[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 07:44:52 +0100

If the technology and you use a three pin plug then yes I can't see why not. I assume your Sky Plus boxes are exactly the same as ours. The instructions I can provide are only for the standard Sky Plus box, not the HD service as I have never tried it with that and understand that currently it doesn't work properly with that service.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: tony sweeney
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 11:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sky Talker

Will it work in The Republic of Ireland I wonder?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>