[access-uk] Re: Sky Plus update

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:32:43 -0000

Hi Steve.

Unfortunately I cant get Virgin in my home, I live in a street which Virgin
will not cable due to it only having 21 properties including a block of flats,
it simply isn’t economical for them to do.  Also, you don't get nearly as much
content as you do with Sky, the premium movies for instance, you only get about
half the selection of sky channels on the VM platform.  If I’m wrong, let me
know and I’ll move straight away *smile*.

All the best, Ibrahim.