[access-uk] Sky Plus update

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:04:40 -0000

Hi Everyone.

For those of you who are IPhone, IPod or IPad users, make sure to download the
new Sky Plus app.  The update includes the ability to completely control your
sky box if you have it connected to your home router either using a cable or
via the wireless adaptor kit purchasable from the Sky online shop.  I’m going
to be testing this out this morning and will report back hopefully some time
today, however if the update proves accessible, this could be the breakthrough
or potentially be so that we’ve been looking for in accessibility to Sky Plus
HD with regards managing the planner and viewing recorded programs etc..

All the best, Ibrahim.