[access-uk] Re: Sky! Now what?

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:01:15 -0000

Hi Trace.

Thanks for the help. I managed to type in 101,2,3,4, and 5 last night. I think that I will be able to use the system myself once I get used to it. When I saw the menus my heart sank as I thought that I'd need sighted help. I need something on my computer though to hold all these numbers eh? Thanks again. Best wishes. Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>