[access-uk] Re: Sky Installation?

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:45:42 +0000

Hi Billy. As long as your telephone line is setup for Sky Broadband!
You just power the router up and connect your internet cable to the
router and telephone socket. You will need to read the pass key on the
box as you will need to enter this when you attempt to connect to the
router. You will be asked to verify the pass key and then you just
simply hit connect.

--
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx