[access-uk] Re: Sky Gnome

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:00:37 -0000

Hi Scot.

Perhaps I had a dud, I never bothered looking in to it. I don't know why I didn't, because these days what with keeping house and making sure my pennies count I would, but when these things came out back when I was a student who didn't have much time to dwell upon the odd purchase. If it sounded good, I got it haha.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu - Email Address: ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/01/2009 11:27
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie.

What you don't mention is that they are absolutely rubbish. I bought one of these fellows as you put it and it cost me 70 quid in to the bargain. The speakers on the thing are tinny, the device itself is very heavy and unwieldy having no handle and you don't get much usage out of a single charge. If they are giving them away for free then that's perhaps saying something, but they aren't worth buying. ----- Original Message ----- From: Jackie Cairns