[access-uk] Re: Sky Gnome

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:17:55 -0000

Hi Saqib.

If you can get sighted assistance, you need to check whether the data link is
correctly connected.  The link should be connected to both the serial port and
the RF port on your box.  There are three RF ports I believe and these varies
in location, but on my box for instance, I use the bottom port of the three
arranged vertically.  If all is correctly connected, an LED light should be
visible on the data link adaptor and information about the current channel
should be displayed.