[access-uk] Re: Sky Gnome

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:42:45 -0000

Hi Darran

Oh well! I must have been lucky.  I think I've had mine coming up for
four years, and it's still going strong.

In fact, I'll be using mine from late on tonight to listen to the
Australian Open which will be on Eurosport.  Brill!

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology