[access-uk] Re: Sky Broadband

  • From: "allykelly" <allykelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:26:56 +0100

Hi Mary,

I see your point, most frustrating! Just as a matter of interest I went to:
http://packages.sky.com/buy/

and checked the box to indicate I'm a sky customer then filled in the box with my telephone number, it promptly told me that my BT line can support up to 4mb in terms of its speed, which is interesting as BT sold me a package which aledgedly allows me up to 8mb So if Virgin media can get sky 1 back I'm back off to Virgin media!! Although we found it expensive the service was excellent through the cable connection. Good luck

Alistair

----- Original Message ----- From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>