[access-uk] Re: Sky Broadband

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:32:39 +0100

Hi Saqib.

Can't help with your sky broadband issue as I don't use them, but the E71 has
HSDPA, however it will depend on whether you have a mobile broadband package on
your sim.  If your using just standard data, you'll only have 3G, however you
can buy a broadband add-on and this will enable HSDPA for use on your handset
for the data allowance you've prepurchased.  This option I think is only
available on Payg, so you'll need to give three a call who can talk you through
the options open to you.

All the best, Ibrahim.