[access-uk] Re: Sky And a BT Line

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:56:52 +0100

Hi,

For those in their twelve month contract, Sky will send periodic check messages
through the dish, and the box will call the Sky freephone number on a specific
random period.  We had a neighbour who unplugged the phone from the box, and
got a letter saying that if it was not plugged back in within 7 days, he would
be charged the full amount for the Sky equipment.

Thanks.
Andrew.