[access-uk] Re: Six-Key Entry

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:28:59 +0100

Hi Christopher,

There are three possible solutions here.

1) Keep your PS2 keyboard

2) Buy the cheapest keyboard you can find.  These almost
invariably do not contain the extra intelligence which
prevents two or more keys being used "accidentally".

3) If your braille software supports it, try changing the
six keys used.  We found that q w e and op [ work on some
keyboards.

George Bell.