[access-uk] Simply Office Wanted, Please!

  • From: "Philip O. Isiaka" <poisiaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:27:06 +0100

Hello Listers,

Good evening! sorry to bother you all. I was just reading the messages from the
list and came across the "simply Office" from the Iphone store.

I have struggled to no success in trying to download this free application. Is
there anyone out there who can help me? An attachment will be greatly
appreciated if the application is below 10 megabytes.
In the alternative, if anyone can send a direct download link, that will be
really good.

My email address is:
poisiaka@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ever so much!