[access-uk] Re: Silent logon

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:26:38 +0100

Hi Chris.

Pointsec and similar hard disc encryption isn't something you'd expect to find on a personal laptop that you'd pick up from PC World. It's more for corporate business laptops where it's vital that if the laptop is lost or stolen, noone can get at any customer account or sensitive business data.

Regards.

Kevin