[access-uk] Re: Silence the Attachment Icon.

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:45:21 -0000

Hi Peter.

Is this why we receive messages with the Attachment Icon when there is no attachment inside? Anyway, did you managed to change it back to Plain Text?

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>