[access-uk] Re: Signing up to FaceBook, was Sorting results on FaceBook

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:34:22 +0100

Hi Eleanor

The facebook mobile site is much more user friendly for screen reader users.
This is at:

http://m.facebook.com/

Unfortunatley, there is a visual capture for signing up.  I got a sighted
friend to help with that but I believe that the WebVisum add-on for firefox
will help you with the capture.

One tip for using the site is that the link called 'info' is the one that
gets you in to eyour's and other people's profiles.

Cheers

Barry