[access-uk] Re: Signing documents

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:21:26 +0100

Dean:

I have a scanned image of my signature on a password
protected memory stick, with a password protected image
file.

When writing letters I import it to the signature point as a
picture file.

If completing a form, then I just insert it into the area
for the signature.

Having scanned it from a piece of paper, it needed some
tidying up to remove the shadows formed by the pressing of
the paper.

Date: 28/06/2008 07:00

Checked by AVG.
Date: 28/06/2008 07:00