[access-uk] Re: Sight Village when and where?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:01:58 +0100

Hi Jackie,

Depends really on the price and the exhibitor.  For example, I would never
go to someone's house to demo a 30 quid keyboard.  Not everything is
expensive, but of course, consumers have their statutory rights, so can
easily get a refund if it is not suitable.  Don't tar us all with the same
brush <Smile>.

All the best

Steve
--