[access-uk] Re: Sight Village when and where?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:36:12 +0100

It can certainly be very busy.  I don't like that about it and I have some
vision.  I also noticed in the past that exhibitors can get talking to people
they know and have long demonstrations with them while others like myself have
tried to get a look in.  Often I've found myself having to walk off and see
what's happening at another stall, for want of a better word, only to find the
same type of thing going on there too.  There is also masses of print material
there.  It is on in Birmingham next week, someone gave a link for that
yesterday.  I think it is also generally on in London.  Never found it
satisfactory.  Sorry to be negative to those of you who exhibit there but that
is my experience.