[access-uk] Re: Sight Village this year?

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:31:51 +0100

I assumed that, like mainstream colleges and universities, most of the students
at the RMC would have the summmer off.  This could mean that, on one hand, the
college would have spare rooms and unused lecture halls/class rooms and, on the
other hand, could do with the extra money to see thme through the lean period.
However, if the college has all year round courses then this is all pretty
useless.
Barry H

  Date: 16/07/2004
  ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
  Send a message to:-
  ** vacation ## d
  ** where ## is the number of days followed by d
  for days.
  ** For other things like digest mode, send a
  message, to
  ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the

  ** Going on holiday and want to halt messages?
  Send a message to:-
  ** vacation ## d
  ** where ## is the number of days followed by d
  for days.
  ** For other things like digest mode, send a
  message, to
  ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the

  -- Type: application/ms-tnef
  -- File: winmail.dat