[access-uk] Re: Sight Village: First Impressions/supernova

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:25:23 +0100

No they didn't demonstrate SN speeches capabilities on the net. If I knew for sure that any of the PC's there were internet ready I would have encouraged the guy to show me a bit on how sn deals with net surfing now. That would have been handy. All I did was just type any old sentence into a word doc and the rep happened to mention the spell check indicator, or whatever it's called and set up for me through sn's control panel. I've got a demo disk with an audio quick start. I'll have an explore myself.

cheers,

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>