[access-uk] Re: Sight Village Birmingham

  • From: Kelsey Trevett <kelsey.trevett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:59:50 +0100

I've already got my train tickets for the day :-)
I've read it on the website, and heard about it on insight radio… The one
occasion I listened to it :-)

I am taking part in a 170 mile tandem bike ride in August 2015, to raise money
for Goalball UK. Learn more and find out how to sponsor at:
https://www.justgiving.com/Kelseytrevett/

On 13 May 2015, at 19:18, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow! How did you find out about this? Cheers!
On 13 May 2015, at 15:28, Kelsey Trevett <kelsey.trevett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

14 July
15 July
10am-3pm
New Bingley Hall, Hockley Circus, Birmingham

I am taking part in a 170 mile tandem bike ride in August 2015, to raise
money for Goalball UK. Learn more and find out how to sponsor at:
https://www.justgiving.com/Kelseytrevett/

On 13 May 2015, at 12:09, christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all

Me and list member Hannah are interested in going to this year's Sight
Village at Birmingham.

As soon as you know the dates and times please let us know on or off list.

Thank you, we await patiently for your responses.