[access-uk] Re: Shutting down an app on the Ipod touch?

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:33:49 +0000

Hi, here is how to close an app.  You can usually stop the app from playing
from within the app itself but here is how to shut one down completely.

1.  Press the home button twice quickly.
2.  Find any app and double tap and hold, meaning hold on the second tap until
you hear a sound and the phrase editing apps.
3.  Now find the app you want to close and double tap as normal, this will
close it.

Notes:
There are many apps in the app switcher, not all of them are open, mixed in are
your recently used apps.