[access-uk] Re: Shut down shortcut key in Vista

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:27:30 +0100

No Doug. In the default start menu you right arrow three times then press u. I'm actually not sure about classic view, but maybe it is Windows Key then u, but only in classic view. I don't use classic view so have forgotten the shortcuts.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx