[access-uk] Re: Should the format a customer receives Bank documents in be determined by the bank or the customer?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:28:00 +0100

As I said in another message Alexander, which you may well have seen now, I often want different formats for different types of documents. I just don't think places are geared up to take that kind of request, not to mention being unable to understand it. It's certainly an interesting one though.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx