[access-uk] Shortcut Key For Jaws Again.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:41:18 +0100

Sorry about this.
My problem with the instructions I was given is that nowhere does *send to*
appear so I can't carryout the instruction:  another way I was told to do it
involves going to *documents and settings all users* but when I try to do this
I get a access denied message.
I am the only user of this laptop and do have administration rights or whatever
it is called do I have to take the laptop right back to the beginning to sort
this out?

Mandy.