[access-uk] Re: Sherlock Talking Label Identifier

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:26:40 -0000

Jackie,

Thanks for your additional comments.

I am with you on this one, never having found anything quite suitable, apart
from Braille, and the Voiler just wasn't worth anything;  but these days
there's so much to label that changes frequently in the kitchen that I tend to
use Talking Tins, put other items just where I can find them ... and so it goes
on!

Do you have to record the label in the machine itself, or can this be recorded
without placing the label into the handheld?

--
Carol