[access-uk] Re: Sherlock Talking Label Identifier

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:26:50 -0000

Glad to know you've got Old Sherlock going ... and you're finding it better
than the Voiler.  Are the labels re-useable?  Are they easily scanned once
recorded?

I'm thinking about this item and wonder how useful the labels would be, say, on
spice jars which aren't that easily labelled.

Any further comments most welcome, Jackie.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx