[access-uk] Re: Severe trouble installing windoweyes for Office.

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 11:00:20 -0000

Hi Ibraham,
Have you installed this version of Windoweyes yourself?
Can you tell me the keystrokes to close it down. When I had it running I
could not shut it down so I had NVDA and Windoweyes both on together at
startup. What is the keystroke to get into the settings of windoweyes. It is
many years since I had a very early version of windoweyes.
Regards
Aedan.