[access-uk] Re: Severe trouble installing windoweyes for Office.

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 00:01:21 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,
I have now installed Windoweyes again and I found this time that to proceed
from the first nonspeaking screen I had to use the real right mouse click.
From here all went well. I am using the American voice as I find it has
better pronunciation.
I have one new problem that in emails in outlook the cursors will only read
down through a message if I use control with the downarrow. Is there a
setting to correct this?
I don't have this problem in this area with NVDA.
Kind regards and thanks
Aedan.