[access-uk] Setting up Windows Live Mail in Windows 7

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:42:22 +0100

Hi,
I don't usually get these kinds of problems but here we go anyway:
I am having problems getting past the set up screen in Windows Mail.  I have
added an account and the test account attempt was successful but every time I
load mail I get the setup screen.  Clicking close, which seems to be the only
relevant option closes the program.  I have checked my mail account is there
and it is no no goofs there.

As a side note, I am setting it up as someone mentioned to me that when using
Jaws insert and a wasn't bringing up the attachments list.  Any points on that
one?

Thanks

Dean** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-