[access-uk] Re: Server question

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:28:51 +0200

Hi Steve
Java is enabled on my computer, but probably not on the proxy through which it goes. I can use it on the free trials of the pay servers fine when I try. I know that its not really legal, but put it this way we pay to watch the premiership on cable tv, but I don't enjoy watching football like that because its not great when you have to try figure out detail only from the tv commentary. We actually also do get bbc tv here on cable as well, but its really often awful, most of it is programs about fashion, cooking top gear and other stuff which doesn't really interest me much. A