[access-uk] Re: Sennheiser HD239 on-ear headphones

  • From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 09:21:40 -0800

Hi Adrien

I guess this is very subjective.  They certainly have more volume on them than
many these days, but whether this is going to be enough for your dad is hard to
know.  They certainly work well with all the devices I have tried out.  Perhaps
your mum's only option is to buy a pair and see whether your dad finds them
loud enough?

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown