[access-uk] Re: Sendspace

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 14:47:39 +0100

I'm now using the Sunbelt firewall and although I can still download files it
appears to stop me uploading as a message comes up cannot connect to service is
there anything I can do to override this?  I can get onto the site to enter all
the  information to upload my file, it is just the  upload pores I can't do.

Mandy.