[access-uk] Re: Sending email from Synaptic phone

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:11:33 +0000

Hi Barry.

A friend of mine has a synaptic phone. Synaptic do provide their own email service, but I don't think you have to use it. There is a way of adding your own email address to the phone, though I haven't got the instructions to hand at the moment on how to do it unfortunately. Hopefully it should be available in their user guide.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 23/11/2020 09:45, (Redacted sender barry.hill3 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all

I’ve a feeling that this is a stupid question, but do es a person using a Synaptic device need an email address of their own to send an email?  I’ve just been told that Synaptic “have their own email address”.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers

Barry