[access-uk] Re: Sending E-mails with Outlook Express 6

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 16:55:06 -0000

I would not accept this as an answer.

Orange are being highly irresponsable with this advice.

Maybe increase timeout, but disable virus scanning?

Another example of everyone and their brother jumpoing on the ADSL band wagon who can't cope with the demans.

Any chance you can get cable in your area Justine?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Justine Fallis" <justine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>