[access-uk] Re: Sending Email from iPhone Problem

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 06:51:56 +0100

Hi Darren.

It sounds like her outgoing SMTP server is only letting her send emails from
her home ISP.  She needs to visit the EE website or contact them to find out
whether it is possible to use their SMTP server on her IPhone when out and
about, if not then switching to a third party email service like Outlook.com
might be a good move.

All the best, Ibrahim.