[access-uk] SendSpace links.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 10:16:54 +0100

Greetings,

Clive Lever has brought it to my attention he finds many people who share
Sendspace links, cause problems to others, he notes rarely, if ever, having
the same problems with links I share, he has asked me to advise how this
happens.

I am sharing a typical message received by me, I have removed the delete
link and altered the ones I **don't** want you to use.

I suggest whenever you send a link, only send the direct download link, this
takes you directly to the download dialogue instead of you needing to traul
through ads and other pages.

I must point out two factors:  I am using I.e 8, WindowsXP Home and I
manually up- and down-load files, i.e I do **not** use the SendSpace
wizzard, mainly because I cannot seem to get it working in a sensible way,
even though I've studied the associated documentation Etc.

so, here is the post as described above.

To: colin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: You have uploaded a file (Filename: Geoff Barker 2013 03 02.mp3)
From: sendspace <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:39:39 -0500

Sendspace File Upload Confirmation for colin@xxxxxxxxx

You have successfully uploaded a file called Geoff Barker 2013 03 02.mp3
(127.7 MB) to sendspace.
Use the following links to retrieve your file:
The direct download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/mfyor4
The download page link is: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/p/mfyor4
WARNING: DO NOT use the bandwidth free download link below if you intend to
use the Pro links, because it will disable all the Pro links for this file.
The bandwidth free download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/b/mfyor4

Use the following link to delete your file:

** Link removed **

Thank you for using sendspace Pro.
Please do not reply to this email. This auto-mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response.