[access-uk] Re: Self-adhesive CD labels

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:44:40 +0100

Clive funny you should be looking for these labels as I called R N I B only this week to order some c d card inserts cat no BP52 these came in of 50 but they have stopped them now too. I was offered self adhesive labels but you have to cut them to size, not good is it?

I have even looked on Amazon but nothing suitable there either.
Hazelpacks
On 10/07/2013 11:52, Clive Pallett wrote:
Hello everyone,

does anyone know where you can purchase the clear self-adhesive labels which
fit onto CD cases, 119 by 119 mm?  These were sold by RNIB in packs of 50,
product code DL52.  It would appear they are no longer available as I cannot
find them listed on their online shop.  Any help most appreciated.  Thanks in
advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett