[access-uk] Re: Selecting Items on the Ocado iPhone App

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:27:39 +0100

Thanks for the replies. I think you must be right, Carol, that you can't
add items to your basket unless you're actually logged in. I have "adjust
value" selected on the rota, but still can't alter the quantity from 0.
I'll just have to wait until they start delivering round here, which I'm
told shouldn't be too far off, and give it another go then when I can
actually register. I do like a lot of Waitrose products so will enjoy being
able to have those delivered.

Caroline.