[access-uk] Re: Selecting Items on the Ocado iPhone App

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 23:25:54 +0100

Hi Caroline,

Maybe it doesn't work for you actually to shop if you're not registered and shopping in reality.

I havfe noticed in the last couple of updates that the "adjust value" item (which should be set to show when you get to something to add) is a bit odd when you add something. At first it looks as though you haven't added, but you have in fact managed to do so.

Generally I love the simplicity of shopping with Ocado though prices aren't necessarily the cheapest, and I am yet to be convinced that I really do save as much as they reckon when I'm shopping ...

Hope this helps for you decide whether it's working in adding items.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>