[access-uk] Selecting Items on the Ocado iPhone App

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:53:12 +0100

I have read a few recommendations for the Ocado app, and although they are
not currently delivering in my area, I thought I would take a look at the
app on my iPhone to see how accessible it is.

Everything seems to be fine except for one important thing - how do you add
an item to your basket? Whatever I do, I keep being told that there are 0
items in my basket. Supposedly you can swipe up to increase the quantity,
but I can't get this to work.

Does anyone know if you have to be logged in before you can adjust the
quantity? This is the only thing I can think of, and I can't log in as I
can't register on the site just yet due to my location.

Thanks,

Caroline.