[access-uk] Re: Seem to Have made a Boo-Boo with iPhone!

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 07:42:44 +0100

Hi Darren,

You should be able to restore via iTunes, and providing you're backing up
regularlyly from both devices, things should work out. I take it you're
connected to the Cloud.

I hope all goes well, but if you get stuck, just restore to factory settings
and a full backup should be performed automatically.

Hth,

Mike