[access-uk] Re: Seeking - Router/Access Point Recommendation

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:12:13 -0000

Hi Steve/James.

I've never actualy heard of Drayteks.  I'll have a look.

I've always went for Linksys over the years because of their Linux Kernel and
ties with Cisco.

James,  What Cisco router itself would you recommend?  There's allot on the
market and I've not heard of a consumer Cisco Router other than Linksys.

Thanks fellas.

Dj Paddy